The Redfield Gun Sight Company was founded in 1909 by John Hill Redfield. The company designed and manufactured quality equipment that hunters and shooters trusted for accurate, rugged and reliable sighting. The company’s product line grew over the years from the original innovative line of open sites to include riflescopes, mounts and eventually binoculars and spotting scopes. In 1998 Redfield closed its doors in Denver, Colorado marking the end of an era but leaving behind an undeniable legacy of manufacturing quality products for the American Sportsman. The Redfield name changed hands several times over the next ten years but never realized its potential to once again become a prominent brand among outdoor enthusiasts.
In April of 2008 Leupold & Stevens, Inc. purchased the brand name Redfield and all the intellectual property associated with Redfield Optics. Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a market leading American-owned and operated optics company. Friedrich Leupold founded the company in 1907 in Portland, Oregon just a few short miles from its current location in Beaverton, Oregon. Now in its fifth generation, the family owned company employs over 650 people at its state-of-the-art facility where it designs, manufactures and assembles its famous line of “Golden Ring” sports optics. Leupold products are sold worldwide to hunters, wildlife observers, competitive shooters, law enforcement officers and special operations military personnel. The product line includes rifle, handgun and spotting scopes; binoculars; rangefinders; flashlights; mounting systems; and optical tools and accessories.
Showing the single result