Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell Pants
Packable rain protection that pulls on easily over boots, the Torrentshell Pants now take a responsible step forward with a new 100% recycled nylon face; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard reliability. Fabric is bluesign approved.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR-(durable water repellent) treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Welted, DWR-treated side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap tab closure
- Pants self-stuff into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 283 g (10 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.