The Big Chief smokers are electric and plug into any standard 3-prong 110-120 AC outlet. The Big Chief heating element will heat the smoking chamber to approximately 165 degrees Fahrenheit. The Big Chief is perfect for smoking salmon, trout, other fish, jerky, sausage, fruits, nuts, cheese, turkey, bacon, hams, steaks and really any other types of foods.
- Size: 24-1/2″ H x 18″ W x 12″ D
- Smokes up to 50 pounds of meat or fish
- Easy to use!
- Vented for proper dehydration
- Safe-UL, CUL, and CSA listed
- 120 Volt 450 watt heating element operates at approximately 165 degrees
- Uses standard 110 volt household current
- Durable, embossed aluminum construction
The Big Chief Front Load Smoker includes…
- Free Recipe Booklet and complete operating instructions
- Free 1.75 lb. bag of Smokehouse Products Natural Wood Chips
- Electric cord
- 5 Easy-Slide Chrome Plated Grills
- Drip Pan
- Flavor Pan
Use 3-wire plug and cord with a properly installed ground fault interrupter (GFI) circuit. Use the Big Chief only on a concrete or other non-combustible surface, and use it at least two feet from any combustible materials. The Big Chief should only be used outside. The Big Chief is Guaranteed to be free from manufacturing or component defects for a period of 2 years. A 220V export model is also available…please contact Customer Service with any questions.